Tuesday, December 15, 2015

CHRISTMAS LIST 2015


I remember returning home for winter break during my first year in college.  I was excited about seeing my family, but more excited to write out my Christmas list as I had been directed to do by my mom for many years prior.  Once I completed my list, I handed it over to my mom who quipped, “you are 18 now, you get whatever I give you."  Sigh.  It quickly became apparent to me that I was an adult.  Bring on the onslaught of not so awesome Christmas gifts! 

So, just to humor myself every year, I still write out a Christmas list.  Some things I buy my own damn self.  Others, I just hope and pray a fairy Godmother (or sugar daddy) will provide.  If you are expecting a list with stuff like “peace on earth” etc., please keep scrolling.  This is all about things, stuff, and vanity.  LOL Here is my top ten list for 2015:

1.  BaubleBar Rhiannon Ear Crawler Set.  My new short haircut requires edgy earrings.
2.  A housekeeper.  I have a 4 year old, I work full time, and I just don’t like cleaning.  Need I say more?
3.   A Cook.  See number 2 above.
4.  Sissy Squat Bench.  For those days I really want to kill my quads.
5.  Under Armor Leggings.  I love their leggings. 
6.  Uggs Bailey Button Boots.  I have never owned a pair.  I go back and forth between thinking they are ugly and super cool.  This year I think they are cool.
7.  Any pair of leggings on www.carbon38.com.  If you haven’t figured it out yet, I love leggings.
8.  New Louis Vuitton Neverfull bag.  The strap broke on the Neverfull I have had for years.  I am traumatized. 
9.  Adidas Lite Racer Winter SG Shoes.  I don’t think you can really workout in these shoes, but I like them nonetheless. 

10. A pair of black high heeled Stuart Weitzman boots.  I have been eyeing a couple styles this year.  Even though I will probably only wear them once or twice, I may get a pair.

What is on your list this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment