Sunday, June 8, 2014

I'M BACK!




Since my last competition, I have been struggling with my diet.  I ate any and everything that my heart desired.  You name it I ate it.  And I ate a lot of it.  And it was good!  With each week that passed, I told myself that I would get it together and that I could not cheat any more.  But, I failed.  Frustrated, I could not figure out why I could not stick to my diet. I kept saying to myself, "I did it before, so what is the problem now?" Then I realized that it is simply a challenge of the mind.  I needed to get my mind back into the game.  I have been nervous about my weight gain and I had not stepped on a scale since before my last competition.  Well, I got on the scale today and I only gained 7 lbs.!  So even though I have been eating some really bad stuff, my hard work in the gym has kept my weight gain to a minimum.    And today, for the first time since my last competition, I was able to stick to my diet.  No cheating!  All I needed to do was get my mind in the game again.  I'm baaaaaack!

No comments:

Post a Comment